Re: Question about PHP and PostgreSQL

From: Scott Marlowe <smarlowe(at)g2switchworks(dot)com>
To: Federico Kereki <f_kereki(at)cs(dot)com(dot)uy>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Question about PHP and PostgreSQL
Date: 2005-09-13 22:04:33
Lists: pgsql-general

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 16:05, Federico Kereki wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm having problems trying to install the PHP module for Apache2.
>
> It seems it requires libpq.so.4 but the latest 8.0.3 PostgreSQL
> version doesn't include it -- though it does include a libpq.so.3.
>
> How can I fix this problem?

Hiya, this isn't really a general postgresql question. You might wanna
ask the same thing in the pgsql-php list, or an apache list.

That said, I'd be happy to correspond with you privately over what
you're trying to do.

What OS and version are you running, and how are you installing apache /
php / postgresql? What version of each are you running?