Re: Commit fest?

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Commit fest?
Date: 2008-03-15 00:08:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Tom Lane wrote:
>> http://momjian.us/cgi-bin/pgpatches

> I can't say I find this an advance - paging through 14 pages of subject
> headers with the odd comment isn't very productive. A nice wiki table
> with links to the discussions would be much nicer, IMNSHO.

Well, it's an advance over what we had before, which was that the queue
was completely read-only for everyone except Bruce. I agree that
migrating it to a wiki page would be nicer in the long run. But unless
someone wants to step up and make that happen within a very short
interval, trying to do it in the middle of the fest is just going to be
a distraction.