Re: Regression tests for OBSD scrammed..

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: bpalmer <bpalmer(at)crimelabs(dot)net>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Regression tests for OBSD scrammed..
Date: 2001-05-11 02:29:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hmm ... Bruce, were you doing serial or parallel regress tests?
I'm finding that the serial tests work and the parallels blow up.
It might be that this is because of my anti-lseek hacking, but
I kinda doubt it because the failures occur right about where
bpalmer saw trouble with last night's CVS ...