Weberdev.com looking for sponsors

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Weberdev.com looking for sponsors
Date: 2004-04-07 16:37:39
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Weberdev.com is having a PHP coding contest and is looking for any
interested companies that would like to sponsor prizes. You can find
more details at
http://www.weberdev.com/Contests/CodeContest/index.html. This might be
a good way for some of the PostgreSQL support companies to get thier
name out to a new group of developers, or if you want to donate in the
name of the PostgreSQL project then all the more good karma to you. If
you're interested in sponsoring a prize, the contact person is Boaz
Yahav <berber at netvision.net.il>

P.S. Apologies if this hits the lists twice and/or the delay in getting
it posted, I'm having email issues on my primary service provider.

Robert Treat