Initial Review of Copy Command Patch

From: mike g <mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Initial Review of Copy Command Patch
Date: 2004-03-10 05:58:39
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hello,

I thought I would try and knock off the "count number of rows inserted
when using the Copy command" from the todo list.

The attached diff works for me on non-binary files using latest cvs

It seems though that I am making a redundant elog(INFO) call though.

If I run gmake check the Copy command does fail though....

Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated. I was going to post
this on the Hackers list but I am still waiting to reply to the initial
confirmation email(over an hour ago). I received the patch list
confirmation instantly.

Attachment Content-Type Size
copy.patch text/x-patch 2.2 KB