Re: VACUUM delay (was Re: What's planned for 7.5?)

From: "Matthew T(dot) O'Connor" <matthew(at)zeut(dot)net>
To: Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: Stephen <jleelim(at)xxxxxxx(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: VACUUM delay (was Re: What's planned for 7.5?)
Date: 2004-01-20 03:38:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 08:37, Jan Wieck wrote:

> but I will not waste my time with making patches nobody even gives a try.

I downloaded and tested your patches. I just didn't get results get
results that were put together well enough to present to the group. I
hope this doesn't fall by the wayside, it is IMHO, on of the critical
problems that needs to be solved.

> Sorry for the venting, but I needed that out.

I understand. I'm sorry there wasn't more feedback as a result of your
work.