Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List
Date: 2003-11-07 12:18:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

Well the current argument aside, I do find it discouraging that there is
a considerable difference between the four sites, advocacy, gborg, dev,
and the main site, not only in form but in substance.

I am listed on the dev site as a major contributor, but not on the
advocacy site. Where was the list compiled from on the advocacy site?

Dave