pg_dump bug?

From: "Erik G(dot) Burrows" <eburrows(at)erikburrows(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_dump bug?
Date: 2003-11-06 18:31:41
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I'm experiencing the same problem Mr. Dalphin was experiencing back in
1999: http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/1999-09/msg00056.php

pg_dump does not dump functions used as column defaults before the
definition of that table, so rebuilds fail.

Has this bug been fixed, and I'm not seeing the pg_dump flag, or do I
need to manually re-create such functions before executing the rebuild?

I'm running PostgreSQL 7.3.4 on Solaris 9.

Thanks,
Erik G. Burrows