Current CVS: Cursor disappears

From: Troels Arvin <troels(at)arvin(dot)dk>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Current CVS: Cursor disappears
Date: 2003-10-27 21:16:59
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello,

In the query window of current pgadmin3 CVS with wxGTK2ud v.
wxGTK2ud-2.5-20031010.5 on Red Hat Linux 9 (running GNOME; haven't tried
KDE):

Initially, a cursor is seen, but if focus is taken away from the window
(e.g. by using the mouse or ALT-TAB) and then returned, the cursor is
gone. I can still write charaters in the query window, but I have to
guess where the characters will be put.

If focus is once again taken away from and then returned to the query
window, then the cursor re-appears.

--
Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark