Re: Install PostgreSQL 13 client tools in RHEL 7

From: Pepe TD Vo <pepevo(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: sivasamyinfo(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Install PostgreSQL 13 client tools in RHEL 7
Date: 2021-09-19 04:39:44
Lists: pgsql-admin

Download from postgres.org and burn them onto DVD then copy to your server and install.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 0:03, Sivasamy Subramaniam<sivasamyinfo(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote: Admins, I need a procedure or steps to install postgresql 13 client tools (psql, pg_dump..etc) in RHEL 7 from where I do not have access to the internet or do not have an internal repo with postgresql rpms. Can you let me know how I can do this?
Thank you,
Siva.