Commercial postgresql

From: Bo Lorentsen <bl(at)netgroup(dot)dk>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Commercial postgresql
Date: 2003-08-30 11:59:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi ..

Well after discussing how bugs are handled in PG, and the development
culture in both MySQL and Postgresql, my boss agress that it may be a
good aletenertive til MySQL 4.x (InnoDB), but ...

He likes to know about others using Postgres and simple replication (we
need it in at 24/7 system), to know how postgres performs, and how
stable it is regarding its data and the backup feature etc.

Are there some detailed busisness cases, that he/we can read to feel
more assured that PG is a good choice ?

/BL