Re: Debug option

From: radha(dot)manohar(at)ndsu(dot)nodak(dot)edu
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Debug option
Date: 2003-04-30 18:21:15
Lists: pgsql-novice

How to set the Debug option on?

Once I set this on, how can I see its effects? Will I be able to see
the messages after I started Postmaster or after getting connected
postgres backend.

Do I need to reconfigure in order to set the debug option on?
In this case, will I loose the tables I created? Do I need to recreate
them?

Your solution would be of great help to me.

Thanks and Regards,

Radha Manohar