FYI: away for the summer

From: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FYI: away for the summer
Date: 2003-04-22 06:00:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi everyone,

I'll be MIA from PostgreSQL development from the end of April through
till the end of July (and possibly the end of August). The nature of the
internship I have this summer is such that, to be on the safe side, I
won't be on any of the PostgreSQL mailing lists either. However, I'll
still be accessible via private email, so drop me a line if there is
something you feel I should comment on.

Have a great summer, everyone!

Cheers,

Neil

P.S. If anyone is attending OSDN, let me know -- I won't be attending
the conference, but I'll be on the West coast, and I'd love to have
dinner with some fellow PostgreSQL folks.