calling a stored procedure via pqSendQuery

From: victor(at)inf(dot)ufsc(dot)br
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: calling a stored procedure via pqSendQuery
Date: 2003-02-28 03:44:49
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi, I've created a stored procedure called test().

Ok, then within a program I wrote in C I tried to call that function, but it
results in a error: "The function test() does not exist"..

But, when I call a built-in function like now(), I got no errors...

There is a special way to create my procedure??

Or the problem is with my C program??

please help!

Thanks..