Is there anything equivalent to Oracle9i's list partitioning?

From: Jeff Bearer <jbearer(at)tribweb(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Is there anything equivalent to Oracle9i's list partitioning?
Date: 2003-02-12 14:21:18
Lists: pgsql-general

I tried to post this a few days ago but I don't think it made it to the
list, if It did I apologize.

I've recently learned that Oracle has the ability to partition table
data, Oracle9i's list partitioning feature.

http://www.oracle.com/oramag/oracle/02-jan/index.html?o12part.html

I'm trying to find out if Postgres or any open source database has
something equivalent to this.

Thanks