ant version.

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom(at)nooper(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ant version.
Date: 2002-08-31 01:11:07
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi all,

Just updated from cvs. Hadn't done that in a while. I ran configure in
the main directory and it picked up my version of ant 1.4.1. when I
tried to build the driver however it failed with this error...

build.xml:51: Class org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.condition.And doesn't
support the nested "isset" element.

I downloaded ant 1.5 and it built fine. I wonder should configure be
updated to require ant 1.5 or build.xml be fixed to support older
versions of ant.

Thanks.

Tom.
--