Re: pg_dump error

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Philip <silvermaple(at)usermail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_dump error
Date: 2004-05-24 03:09:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Philip <silvermaple(at)usermail(dot)com> writes:
> Okay, now I'm stumped! Since I don't even know what "pga_images" is for
> I don't no how much trouble I'm in!

Not a lot; that's not a system catalog but something that PgAccess
creates. If you're not using PgAccess anymore, you can probably just
drop the table and you're done. If you are, your best bet is to drop
all the pga_foo tables so that PgAccess will recreate them all when you
next start it.

BTW, 7.2 is pretty ancient. You should update to at least 7.2.4.