Re: Libpq and multithreading

From: Asia <asia123321(at)op(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Libpq and multithreading
Date: 2013-01-14 12:50:34
Lists: pgsql-general

I am using 2 threads, each declares seperate PGconn conenction object.

It connects e.g. 60 times, one connection from one thread, the other connection from the other thread, usually one after each other.
And it fails at 61'st connection with access violation.

I already tried with PQconnect and PQsetdbLogin. I am using mututal SSL authentication with this connections, maybe this is the case?

Kind regards,
Joanna