Re: large scale reliable software system

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: B M <bmmasprep(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: large scale reliable software system
Date: 2023-06-21 17:02:21
Lists: pgsql-docs

On 6/21/23 12:52 PM, B M wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> After greeting,
>
> I taught PostgreSQL myself and developed a small scale
> experimentalsoftware system using PostgreSQL in the back-end.
>
> I would like to know your advices to develop a large scale reliable
> software system using PostgreSQL in the back-end, through which i can
> share the storage with the different system users where they login to
> the system through the web application front-end with different
> passwords and usernames , save the privacy of each user data, improve
> overall system security and performance, achieve fast response, make
> backups and save the stored data from loss. The system will be hosted on
> a cloud.

This mailing list is to discuss issues related to the PostgreSQL
documentation, not system design. There are some other places you can
have this discussion[1] (such as pgsql-general@), though many of the
questions you have are generally broad topics that turn into very deep,
detailed conversations.

Thanks,

Jonathan

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/support/