Re: One way replication in PostgreSQL

From: Frank Alberto Rodriguez <franknigth(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PALAYRET Jacques <jacques(dot)palayret(at)meteo(dot)fr>, pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: One way replication in PostgreSQL
Date: 2019-06-03 23:39:54
Lists: pgsql-general

You could use FDW to replicate what you need to an external server from
the provider/primary/master to the subscriber/secondary/slaveUsing
triggers on the master tables that you want to replicate, you can
execute the insert/update/delete actions on the secondary tables
through the FDW.With this approach you only need a connection from
provider to the subscriber.