Failover / repmgr questions

From: Sbob <sbob(at)quadratum-braccas(dot)com>
To: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Failover / repmgr questions
Date: 2023-01-24 19:26:09
Lists: pgsql-admin

All;

we are constructing a PostgreSQL based architecture that is more complex
than "promote node B and manage the IP"  for a failover.

It would be ideal if I could deploy repmgr and have repmgr run a script
for me if it detects a failure, but it looks like this may not be an
option. Anyone know if I can force repmgr to do this? Is there a better
tool that does?

Thanks in advance