ODBC Driver not allowing updates into views

From: Firas Khasawneh <Firas(dot)Khasawneh(at)sas(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC Driver not allowing updates into views
Date: 2014-02-07 16:51:44
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

I am using Postgres 9.3.2 and the application I am working on requires updating views, inserting into views and delete from views. None of these operation are working from ODBC.
The same are possible when connecting to the database via JDBC or psql.

NB: I am not part of any of the email lists.

Thanks and Regards,
Firas Khasawneh