Re: reg:permission for the remote clients

From: "Chandra Sekhar Surapaneni" <chandu(at)positivenetworks(dot)net>
To: "sandhya" <sandhyar(at)amiindia(dot)co(dot)in>, "postgre" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: reg:permission for the remote clients
Date: 2005-08-03 21:24:48
Lists: pgsql-admin

What you did is correct if you want to give access to all ip addresses
in 10.3.0.*. You might also want to add your local host to this list.
You can just restart postmaster or run "pg_ctl reload" for these
permissions to take effect. You can find all this information in
pg_hba.conf file or in the postgres documentation.