options for ad-hoc web-based data queries

From: Scott Ribe <scott_ribe(at)elevated-dev(dot)com>
To: Postgresql General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: options for ad-hoc web-based data queries
Date: 2012-08-30 22:38:42
Lists: pgsql-general

Anybody know of tools for adding ad-hoc query builder to a web app? (Backed by PostgreSQL 9.1.)

I'm familiar with HTSQL, and it looks good for more highly skilled & trained users. But I'm looking for something more graphical, you know: list of tables, select one, list of columns, enter conditions, click "search", see the rows, right click see a list of tables related by foreign key...

Being available within the web app is not a hard 100% requirement, but if we're talking about installing an application and JDBC driver on the user's machine, then I already know about lots & lots of options ;-)

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe(at)elevated-dev(dot)com