Restoring context when reopening

From: Jack Royal-Gordon <jackrg(at)pobox(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Restoring context when reopening
Date: 2021-08-04 19:14:56
Lists: pgadmin-support

I imagine this has been requested before, but it seems like it’s time to bring it up again. We’ve pretty much all become used to our applications that re-open previously opened documents, etc. when the application is reopened after rebooting our computer. PgAdmin lags in this area. I’d like to see, at the minimum, query window context be restored, especially command sequences and connections to databases.

If this is already on the request list (can’t imagine that it’s not, consider this a +1).

Regards,

Jack