client side software for windows, where?

From: "Raymond Lukas" <rlukas(at)cadence(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: client side software for windows, where?
Date: 2002-10-21 17:55:13
Lists: pgsql-general

I am new to Postgres and evaluating it for the company. Looks great.
Downloaded it, installed it, works fine. I need to demo this from a
remote Windows system. I can not seem to find pqAdmin anywhere. Please
this is a simple question where do I get pqAdmin software. Do I have to
install the entire Postgres system on windows? That would be kind of od.

The JDBC drivers don't seem to work correctly, (they seem incomplete) so
I would really love to get my hands on this app.. I need a nice way to
show remote connections and validate my configurations..

Thanks and sorry for the simple question. I just could not find it
anywhere...