Status update of the PostgreSQL ecosystem Wiki page

From: "Tsunakawa, Takayuki" <tsunakawa(dot)takay(at)jp(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: "PostgreSQL Advocacy Group (pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org)" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Status update of the PostgreSQL ecosystem Wiki page
Date: 2017-04-14 08:09:06
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi,

Let me announce the status update of PostgreSQL ecosystem Wiki page:

Ecosystem:PostgreSQL ecosystem - PostgreSQL wiki
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Ecosystem:PostgreSQL_ecosystem

With the help of two people so far, we could confirm the interoperability and fill entries for 120 software products. Currently, I recognize about 300 software are highly likely to work with PostgreSQL, so 180 entries are still empty.

To celebrate exceeding 100 entries, I added a link to the above wiki page under the section "Other Applications" in the following page:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Community_Generated_Articles,_Guides,_and_Documentation

I appreciate it if you could enrich the information together.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa