Re: PostgreSQL: SQLSetPos fails with SetPos update return error.

From: "Tsunakawa, Takayuki" <tsunakawa(dot)takay(at)jp(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: "Venkatesan, Sekhar" <sekhar(dot)venkatesan(at)emc(dot)com>, "Inoue, Hiroshi" <h-inoue(at)dream(dot)email(dot)ne(dot)jp>
Cc: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL: SQLSetPos fails with SetPos update return error.
Date: 2016-05-11 07:55:46
Lists: pgsql-odbc

From: pgsql-odbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org [mailto:pgsql-odbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org] On Behalf Of Venkatesan, Sekhar
Is there any plans to implement Automatic row movement for partition in PostgreSQL?
We need to certify PostgreSQL data partitioning feature with our product. This is a must-do feature.
We feel if the odbc driver itself supports this functionality it’s less cumbersome for the application.
Let me know what is your plan/suggestion.

I'll try to figure out if it's feasible, because I'd be glat if EMC certifies PostgreSQL with their products. Give me a few days.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa