Re: Fwd: postgres instalation

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
To: Azimuddin Mohammed <azimeiu(at)gmail(dot)com>, Shreeyansh Dba <shreeyansh2014(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fwd: postgres instalation
Date: 2018-02-07 23:29:36
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

On 02/06/2018 11:02 PM, Azimuddin Mohammed wrote:
> I think I fig out what the issue here
> under the ./configure i need to mention man directory as well which I
> was missing
>
> let me ask this once the installation is I see a message "PostgreSQL
> installation complete" how many directories I should be seeing under my
> prefix directory

Without seeing what you passed to ./configure it is not really possible
to answer this. The ./configure settings will be in the config.log file
in the directory you ran ./configure.

Any particular reason you are not using a package manager to install
Postgres?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com