Quoting filename in using facing log messages

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Quoting filename in using facing log messages
Date: 2023-09-13 11:48:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Looking at ZQFUGOuS5DU4DsE4(at)paquier(dot)xyz I noticed that we had a a few instances
of filenames in userfacing log messages (ie not elog or DEBUGx etc) not being
quoted, where the vast majority are quoted like \"%s\". Any reason not to
quote them as per the attached to be consistent across all log messages?

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Attachment Content-Type Size
quote_file_errmsg.diff application/octet-stream 1.3 KB