Re: file descriptors

From: "David Parker" <dparker(at)tazznetworks(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: file descriptors
Date: 2005-02-11 23:25:11
Lists: pgsql-general

OK, well that's good to know. You mentioned ulimit in

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2003-12/msg00080.php

which ulimit parameters were you thinking of? That post is what set me
barking up
this tree ;-) The only other thing not set to "unlimited" is stack,
which is set to
8480 for the database owner on this system (not sure where that number
came from).

Thanks.

- DAP