Commitfest 2023-09 starts soon

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(at)eisentraut(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Commitfest 2023-09 starts soon
Date: 2023-08-31 08:36:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Commitfest 2023-09 (https://commitfest.postgresql.org/44/) starts in
less than 28 hours.

If you have any patches you would like considered, be sure to add them
in good time.

All patch authors, and especially experienced hackers, are requested to
make sure the patch status is up to date. If the patch is still being
worked on, it might not need to be in "Needs review". Conversely, if
you are hoping for a review but the status is "Waiting on author", then
it will likely be ignored by reviewers.

There are a number of patches carried over from the PG16 development
cycle that have been in "Waiting on author" for several months. I will
aggressively prune those after the start of this commitfest if there
hasn't been any author activity by then.