RE: ayuda

From: "Diego Barreto" <diegob(at)allytech(dot)com>
To: "Jaime Casanova" <systemguards(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-es-ayuda(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: ayuda
Date: 2007-08-07 12:33:14
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda

la salida da esto

template0=# select xmin, xmax, ctid, oid, usename from pg_authid;
select xmin, xmax, ctid, oid, usename from pg_authid;
ERROR: relation "pg_authid" does not exist

template0=# select xmin, xmax, ctid, oid, usename from pg_shadow;
select xmin, xmax, ctid, oid, usename from pg_shadow;
ERROR: column "oid" does not exist

saludos