Re: New Sponsors

From: "Lance Obermeyer" <LObermey(at)pervasive(dot)com>
To: "Lance Obermeyer" <LObermey(at)pervasive(dot)com>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New Sponsors
Date: 2005-05-17 22:00:02
Lists: pgsql-www

This didn't seem to go anywhere, so I'll bring it up again. Who can tell me how Pervasive gets included on the sponsor list.

I've got all my stuff collected for posting.
A properly sized image is at http://www.pervasivepostgres.com/img_new/pervasive_logo_72.png
The company is "Pervasive Software, Inc."
The URL is www.pervasive-postgres.com
The location is United States

Lance