PGConf.be 2020 cancelled

From: Wim Bertels <wim(dot)bertels(at)ucll(dot)be>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: An Vercammen <An(dot)Vercammen(at)idewe(dot)be>, Grégory Gioffredi <gregory(at)gioffredi(dot)eu>
Subject: PGConf.be 2020 cancelled
Date: 2020-03-23 16:04:30
Lists: pgsql-announce

Hello,

Given the current national context we have decided to cancel this years
pgconf.be conference.

More:
We discussed about having a virtual conference, but also decided not to
do this; as we think that most people are not interested in such a
setup at this point.

We wish everbody a good health,
Washing Hands Wim Bertels, Elbow Coughing Grégory Gioffredi, Social
Distancing An Vercammen