Postgres Streaming replication (version:9.4)

From: "Mallela, Anil" <anil(dot)mallela(at)emc(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>, "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>, Mike Sofen <msofen(at)runbox(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres Streaming replication (version:9.4)
Date: 2016-04-05 04:40:56
Lists: pgsql-odbc pgsql-sql

Hi,
PostgreSQL master/slave Streaming replication is working fine .I also changed slave as master using trigger file.
I need some clarification on the below 2 scenarios:
1. once slave become master whatever the tables are created in new master it's not replicated to old master, how to replicate the same from new master to old master
2. How to make old master as slave (which should accept read only transactions)
Can you please help me regarding this.
Thanks,
Anil.