Re: Problem about connect Postgre using ADO.NET

From: "Charles Clavadetscher" <clavadetscher(at)swisspug(dot)org>
To: "'NGUYEN TRONG LANH'" <t_lanh(at)brycen(dot)com(dot)vn>, <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problem about connect Postgre using ADO.NET
Date: 2017-05-24 07:24:18
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hello

If I understand it correctly you installed Npgsql that is a driver for PostgreSQL using ADO.NET.
What is still missing is a data source, i.e. a DSN where you choose the driver and enter connection and login information.

How you create a DSN depends on the version of Windows you are on.

Hope this helps.
Regards
Charles