Thursday Apr 18, 2024, Meetup: What's coming up in PostgreSQL 17

From: Mark Wong <markwkm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Thursday Apr 18, 2024, Meetup: What's coming up in PostgreSQL 17
Date: 2024-03-30 00:12:32
Lists: pdxpug

Apr 18, 2024 at 6:30pm-8:30pm

What's coming up in PostgreSQL 17

Please RSVP in MeetUp if you can:
https://www.meetup.com/pdxpug/events/300096141/

Location:

American Red Cross
3131 N Vancouver Ave, Portland, OR 97227

Parking is available in front of the building. Please be prepared to
show ID and sign in with security when entering the building for the
"PDXPUG" meeting. We will be in the Columbia Room on the second floor.

Details:

Speaker: Mark Wong

PostgreSQL 17 is in feature freeze. The expected release date is
sometime this September.

We will review freely available presentations available on the internet
to see what we can can expect in the next major release.

Come learn what's new, share experiences with changes, or just meet with
local peers! Casual, informal.

--
Mark Wong
EDB https://enterprisedb.com