ODBC

From: "Carol Walter" <carol(dot)walter(at)sbcglobal(dot)net>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC
Date: 2014-04-14 15:18:17
Lists: pgadmin-support

I am trying to get ODBC working so I can link from MS Access to a postgresql
database. The connection isn't working. The ODBC driver I'm trying to use
is a third party product. Their support people are telling me that the
problem is on the postgres side. They're telling me that that the postgres
database is not listening on the right port, it's set up to listen at 5432.
What files should I look at to make sure Postgresql is listening at the
right port and IP address. What should the lines look like.

Thanks,

Carol Walter

  • Re: ODBC at 2014-04-14 15:48:57 from Richard Broersma