Re: SQL Property Graph Queries (SQL/PGQ)

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(at)eisentraut(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh(dot)bapat(dot)oss(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: SQL Property Graph Queries (SQL/PGQ)
Date: 2024-06-27 12:31:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Here is a new version of this patch. I have been working together with
Ashutosh on this. While the version 0 was more of a fragile demo, this
version 1 has a fairly complete minimal feature set and should be useful
for playing around with. We do have a long list of various internal
bits that still need to be fixed or revised or looked at again, so there
is by no means a claim that everything is completed.

Documentation to get started is included (ddl.sgml and queries.sgml).
(Of course, feedback on the getting-started documentation would be most
welcome.)

Attachment Content-Type Size
v1-0001-WIP-SQL-Property-Graph-Queries-SQL-PGQ.patch text/plain 502.4 KB