Wiki editor request

From: Gene McCulley <mcculley(at)stackframe(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Wiki editor request
Date: 2016-07-21 14:17:49
Lists: pgsql-www

I was reading https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/BinaryFilesInDB <https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/BinaryFilesInDB> and noticed the following two sentences:

“There are several to chose. This is not exhausted list just commonly used ones.”

I thought I would edit that to “There are several to choose from. This is not an exhaustive list, just the commonly used encodings.”

I created an account and waited for the confirmation email. I then created a password and logged in. It told me about the “cool-off period between account creation and logging in” and to try again later. That was yesterday. Apparently still in the cooling off period today, I noticed https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/WikiEditing <https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/WikiEditing> which says that I would need editor privilege anyway. So I’m giving up, but I thought you might still want the spelling mistake that I noticed.