PGAdmin 4

From: Airi <tarja(dot)airi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGAdmin 4
Date: 2023-10-01 13:23:01
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi

I recently downloaded PostgreSQL 16 on my Mac but cannot access pgAdmin 4. Each time I click on the application, it opens and produces a waiting page stating “waiting for pgAdmin 4 to start” then the page closes and the program doesn’t launch.

Can you advise what could be the issue and how to resolve this?

Kind Regards

Tarja