Installing odbc_fdw in Postgresql 9.3.5 in Windows

From: Aitor Gil Martin <sigeo(dot)agmartin(at)getxo(dot)eus>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Installing odbc_fdw in Postgresql 9.3.5 in Windows
Date: 2015-07-16 07:14:59
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I need to install odbc_fdw on my postgresql 9.3.5 which is running on Windows server 2012.

So far, I've found this [http://www.postgresonline.com/journal/archives/246-ODBC-Foreign-Data-wrapper-odbc_fdw-on-windows.html] version which only works for postgres 9.1.

I found this [https://github.com/ZhengYang/odbc_fdw
] other version that should work for postgres 9.1 but it's an uncompiled version and I don't really know how to make it work in Windows. The dev says he has tested it in windows 7. But I can't compile it.

I also found this [http://blog.2ndquadrant.com/compiling-postgresql-extensions-visual-studio-windows/] article to compile it in Windows. No success in my case.

Anyone succeded compiling it fro windows?

Any hint would be very appreciated...

Regards,