Re: erserver

From: "Bjoern Metzdorf" <bm(at)turtle-entertainment(dot)de>
To: "Andrew Sullivan" <andrew(at)libertyrms(dot)info>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: erserver
Date: 2002-07-25 12:35:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

> Feel free to ask me, as well. We're using the code in production.

We are looking for some reliable replication mechanism in order to avoid
unlimited database server upgrading and single machine point of failure.

Well, does it work? :-)
Are multiple slaves possible (I do suspect so)?
How fast is the replication (some seconds)?
On what architectures does it run?
Does it work with 7.2/7.2.1 ?
How much is it?
Any other personal experiences?