View Data hangs

From: "claus" <ch(at)greenmail(dot)ch>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: View Data hangs
Date: 2003-09-18 17:02:23
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello again,

Another thing .... on this table:

-- Table: public.log

-- DROP TABLE public.log;

CREATE TABLE public.log
(
userid varchar(10) NOT NULL,
log_time timestamptz NOT NULL,
type varchar(10),
message varchar(200),
ip_addr varchar(15),
CONSTRAINT log_pkey PRIMARY KEY (userid, log_time)
) WITH OIDS;
REVOKE ALL ON TABLE public.log FROM public;
GRANT ALL ON TABLE public.log TO postgres;
GRANT ALL ON TABLE public.log TO "ETAD";

I get a hanging window when opening "View Data".
On the left lower corner it says "aborting" but the window stays
white. It can be closed using the X in the upper right corner.

The table contains
Rows (estimated) 586
Rows (counted) 599

OID: 6475655
Primary key: userid, log_time

When using the Query tool everything displays fine.

I got this rehgardless with 7.3.3 and 7.3.4. pgadmin III is still Beta 2.

Any ideas? Any additional info that could be useful for you?

Thanx and regards,
Claus