Re: psql \copy hanging

From: "Arnaud L(dot)" <arnaud(dot)listes(at)codata(dot)eu>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: psql \copy hanging
Date: 2019-10-07 14:40:12
Lists: pgsql-general

Le 07/10/2019 à 16:36, Adrian Klaver a écrit :
> So you are saying that you have not run the problematic line by itself?

It depends what you mean by that.
I've run this line by itself many times. Everytime the script has failed
in fact.
But until today I had not splitted the batch script to call two separate
SQL scripts with one containing only the problematic line, no.

I've changed it this morning, so we'll see how it goes now.

Regards
--
Arnaud