Re: ctlSQLBox ClientEncoding problem on Display?

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ctlSQLBox ClientEncoding problem on Display?
Date: 2003-06-17 11:11:54
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Andreas.

Is it this?

CS file: /pack/cvsroots/wxwindows/wxWindows/src/common/string.cpp,v
retrieving revision 1.173
diff -r1.173 string.cpp
248,249c248,251
< // calculate the needed size ourselves or use a provide one
< nLen = nLength == wxSTRING_MAXLEN ? conv.MB2WC(NULL, psz, 0) :
nLength
;
---
> // calculate the needed size ourselves or use a provide one if
less th
an calculated
> nLen = conv.MB2WC(NULL, psz, 0);
> if (nLength < nLen)
> nLen = nLength;

It is the condition which it is completely all right as for by having
remodeled it.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito