Re: FW: Message for: dpage

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: günter strubinsky <strubinsky(at)acm(dot)org>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: FW: Message for: dpage
Date: 2003-03-25 15:16:20
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I did.

How did you use msizap? It should be something like:

msizap T {BD868C41-BB9B-4AA7-A3F1-DB1FA1A02610}

Which works perfectly here. If you have a very old version, it is vaguely possible that there is a different product code on your machine. Also in the SDK is a program called msispy. Run this (you have to install it first), then select 'View Installed Products' from the file menu. It takes a minute or 2, but when you get the treeview up, right click and select Properties on the offending installation. You can copy/paste the correct product code from there.

Regards, Dave.