Re: Old revised version, and a new one

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <webmaster(at)letzplay(dot)de>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <grzm(at)myrealbox(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Old revised version, and a new one
Date: 2003-11-13 20:48:40
Lists: pgsql-www

TO be honest the only bit I like is the headings in the right bar. The left bar and center sections just look wrong (aside from the fact that some of the text doesn't even display in IE6). I also think the sidebars need to line up with the natural columns created by the ads, otherwise the whole layout looks off-balance.

Sorry Michael :-(, I would concentrate on the other one :-)

Regard,s Dave.