Re: wxWindows directories merge on Snake

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <jm(at)poure(dot)com>, Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>, "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: wxWindows directories merge on Snake
Date: 2003-10-13 14:01:45
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I'm even more confused now.

/snapshots/wxwindows should contain the version and previous versions of wxWindows that the development team are working with (and building the snapshots against).

/ftp/wxwindows should contain *only* the version of wxWindows that we release versions of pgAdmin against. The ftp directory is mirrored and definitely *should not* have arbitrary versions of wx under it. Please remove all except 20030831.

> 1) I moved my stuff into a
> http://snake.pgadmin.org/jean-michel directory.
> Do not use the RPMs in this directory, they are mostly ***not
> compatible*** with pgAdmin3. Actually, these RPMs do not even compile!

So why are they on Snake? If they're not for use with pgAdmin or don't compile, please delete them. There's 160Mb of space wasted there. If you are using that area as a working directory, please use your home directory.

Regards, Dave.